Nanshy Masterful Collection is Coming...

August 12, 2014

Today i'm going to be talking about something quite exciting, well I think it is anyway. Nanshy are releasing a new brush set in the coming weeks, and lucky little me has the opportunity to test out one of the brushes from the twelve piece set named The Masterful Collection.
The Masterful Collection from Nanshy is a twelve piece professional brush set for the face, eyes and lips. As always the brushes within this collection are totally vegan and cruelty free, containing synthetic bristles as Nanshy pride themselves in providing the best products for their customers. The Masterful Collection will be available in two different colours, white and black with easy to hold handles, and from what I have seen of the collection I can tell these brushes are going to be great. 

You can find out a little more about the collection here and you can sign up to get 20% off when the collection is released. 

Anyway onto the product in question. Nanshy were kind enough to send me a sample of The Blending Brush* from The Masterful Collection to test out and so far I am amazed. The first thing I noticed is how soft the bristles are, i've never had a makeup brush this soft before and as this is designed to be used on the eye area it meant that applying any product was a dream, as I often find some brushes can be quite scratchy. As for it's performance, it works a treat. It picks up product really well and is just the right size to do everything you would want it to. It works great for applying eyeshadow all over the lid, as well as blending into the crease so for me it's a total multi tasker and I couldn't have wished for anything more. 

I can't wait for the entire collection to be released, as this one brush has impressed me so much.

Have you tried out any brushes from Nanshy?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the look of this collection, it sounds so good! x

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.