This Week I #31

August 03, 2014

This week has been a pretty good week mainly because it being my Birthday. I've also had the majority of the week off work, so i've really squeezed in everything that I have wanted to get done for quite a while now. 
Turned 21! - As you all probably know by now, I turned 21 on Monday which is kind of scary because it now means I have to start sorting my life out...
Had a Birthday shopping day with my Mum - On Monday (my Birthday), my Mum and myself spent the day having a girly shopping day. We went to Ikea in the morning, and then Merry Hill in the afternoon where we devoured some tasty food in Pizza Express and spent far too much money.
 Made some cushions - As I mentioned in my Ikea Haul, I was planning on making some cushions out of a duvet set I bought, so on Thursday I got my sewing machine out, dusted it off and got cracking. After a little while getting back to grips with it I managed to make the cushions, which i'm really pleased with. 
Switched up my storage system - Also whilst at Ikea I picked up a Billy Bookcase, which my friend Meg and myself built on Tuesday afternoon. I've been wanting one for ages to store all my beauty bits, and i'm really happy with how it's looking. I will be posting about this more when my Muji storage arrives. 
Used my Polaroid for the first time - For my Birthday I got a Polaroid camera off my Dad and Step Mum, and I finally gave a go. I can't wait to get snapping away with this, as I want to make some sort of polaroid wall hanging around my desk area. 

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Happy 21st! :) I'll be 21 in 2 weeks so currently planning a lot.. scary thought.

    Love the camera and ikea unit! x

    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I love the decor in your room, it's so bright and happy!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I hope you had a great week partying and being with your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday lovely! :) It looks like you had a lovely week!!
    I need to get myself down to Ikea asap I think. You picked up some beautiful pieces.


    Ellis - www.ellistuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your little instax camera! I'm definitely going to get one before I go to Paris in October.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely birthday! Its my 21st birthday this month too, where does the time go?!X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:46

    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:47

    Have a lovely day, and thank you! I know so scary! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:47

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:47

    Aww thanks, it's taken a while for it to look this way but i'm glad you like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:48

    I did, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:48

    Thanks! I know, they have got some right bargains in there at the minute x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:48

    I did, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:48

    Thanks Beth! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:49

    Seriously get one, they are so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:49

    Thanks Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charlotte Morgan4 August 2014 at 12:49

    I know right! Have a lovely birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You'll have so much fun with your Polaroid, I love mine to pieces!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a nice photos! :) I love your beddings and the bookcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday!
    Beautiful photos, as always :) That pizza is making me hungry...

    Marianna | www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.