This Week I #33

August 24, 2014

I'm back with a round up of week, after going to V Festival last weekend I wasn't able to get one up but you can see what I got up to at V here. This week I haven't really done an awful lot, i'm in that 'it's almost payday rut' so i've just been trying to get myself organised for a few things coming up over the next few weeks.
Continued decorating my desk area - After a few issues I now finally have my shelf up around my desk area, which at the moment has a few decorative boxes, books and random ornaments. I've also hung up my fairy lights to add some decoration. I can now finally use my desk again! It's still a process but it's getting there.
Started prepping for holiday - As I go on holiday a few days after my graduation, i'm trying to get myself a little prepared as I know it's going to a hectic few days. I've started making a list of everything I need to take, which I can add to before I start packing next week. Next on the list is to change the last of my money into Euros.
Spent a few days with the boyfriend - As I was away for the weekend, and we hadn't really seen each other the week before we spent a few days just chilling out, catching up and cooking for each other this week, which was really nice. We also went out for a delicious meal on Friday night where I had an amazing thai green curry but it was that good that I forgot to take any pictures. 

Other than working a few shifts this has pretty much been my week, oh and driving around my local town trying to get all the parcels i've missed but I won't go into that to save you the boredom!

There hasn't been much love on the blog this week, so if you haven't seen some of this weeks posts please do give them a read. I put my first Beauty Tips & Hacks post the other day, which might give you some new tips to try out.

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I was also at V festival last weekend! I love the posters on your wall especially the monochrome prints. Where did you get them from?

    Martha xx

    www.lawlesslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decoration for your workspace, I'm so desperately trying to organise mine, but I just have so much stuff! Yours looks really pretty

    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your desk area looks so cute!! xx


    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you've had a good week! love your desk area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the desk area :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Morgan25 August 2014 at 13:32

    Thank you! I just printed out quotes and illustrations from Pinterest and Tumblr :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte Morgan25 August 2014 at 13:33

    It took me the longest time ever to sort mine out and its still not finished. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So dreamy! I love your desk area. Mine is a mess and it drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.