A Little Break to Mallorca..

September 12, 2014

As most of you know i've been on holiday! I got back on Wednesday afternoon after a lovely week of soaking up the sun, or in my case burning to the point of looking like a lobster and just generally chilling out. I did take my camera, but I didn't use it as I just wanted to chill out, but I thought i'd share a few snaps that I took on my phone.
As you can tell from the title of this post, I went to Mallorca with one of my good friends Abbie and we stayed at the Mallorca Rocks Hotel, and it turned out half the people on our flight were also staying there. A bit of a stressful flight, I wont lie as a man in the row in front of us decided to start fitting, which wasn't a nice experience but luckily the flight was just over two hours long. 

To be honest the entire holiday consisted of mainly relaxing by the pool all day and lucky me managed to burn pretty bad on the first couple of days and then going out on the night in search for wifi and food and seeing as we were in Magaluf we ended up on the strip a few times. We were pretty lucky that BCM, one of the main clubs out there had some pretty decent acts on including Mistajam, Chase and Status and Example who we all went to see. Our hotel also had The Kooks, which we enjoyed from our balcony whilst packing up our bags on Tuesday evening. 

All in all I had a really relaxing holiday, soaking up the sun and enjoying some really good music, which was just what I needed. A break from the daily routine and just some time away to think about things and I realised a lot of things out there, which I think I needed as i've come back feeling a lot more positive about the future. Oh and 'sex on the beach' is my new favourite cocktail!

I hope the scheduled posts kept you guys updated enough whilst I was away, but i'm back and i'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

Have you been on holiday recently?

P.S - My Twitter giveaway ends on Sunday! Check out my Twitter to enter if you haven't already!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a really lovely holiday, I am very jealous!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely time! I wish I was back in a sunny country :P


    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.