Brand Focus: Lee Stafford

September 22, 2014

I think this is my first ever brand focus type of post and i'm quite excited to be writing this up today. It occured to me a few weeks ago that I own a lot of Lee Stafford products and I have tried out a fair few across the majority of the Lee Stafford ranges, so I thought i'd share my thoughts on some of the products and my overall opinion of the brand. 
For those of you don't know Lee Stafford is a well known British hairdresser and celebrity hair stylist, who launched his own line of hair care products after such great success in the industry 

I first started using Lee Stafford back when I had ombre hair as I was on the hunt for a blonde shampoo that would help maintain my ombre, whilst also keeping it blonde. This is where I started using the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo (£6.99) and also the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Conditioner (£6.99), I was instantly hooked. Even though I don't own these products anymore, they are a great budget option for maintaining blonde hair, as the purple shampoo works to knock out any yellow or brassy tones, whilst the conditioner just helps to restore the overall quality of the bleached hair. 

My next endeavour into the brand was with the Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightening Spray (£7.99), another product for my ombre and it's just like any other lightening spray, where you apply it to the areas that you want to lighten and gradually overtime it lightens. I did find that overuse of this did leave my hair quite brittle, so I calmed down a bit and stuck to using it once a week. 

Fast forward to now, and as my hair is no longer ombre I have turned to the Lee Stafford Blinding Brunette Shampoo (£6.99) and also the Lee Stafford Blinding Brunette Conditioner (£6.99). Both products work in a similar way to the Bleach Blondes range but obviously for brunettes. The shampoo is lovely as it gives my hair a nice revamp in between dying, but do be careful not to get it in your eye as it's a killer. For some reason these products aren't on the Boots website, but you can buy them from Boots. 

Another range from Lee Stafford that really intrigued me was the Greasy Roots Dry Ends range, as I really do suffer with this as nourishing shampoos just make my roots really greasy, so I had high hopes for these. The Oily Roots Dry Ends Shampoo* (£8.99) kind of disappointed me because I found that the product did the opposite of what it is designed to do. Having said that I really liked how shiny my hair looks after using this, and I still use this on the ends of my hair as it works great on them. As for the Oily Roots Dry Ends Conditioner* (£8.99) this I use just like an ordinary conditioner, just on the ends of my hair and it works great for me. 

As for aftercare and styling products, this is where Lee Stafford really gets me excited as these products for me are the best. The Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment* (£8.49) has been a saviour recently as i've really noticed a huge difference in the quality and growth of my hair. I don't think this has actually made my hair grow but it has helped to restore the overall condition of my hair and by stopping any split end breakages. Another product that may have contributed to that is the Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Split Ends Serum* (£9.99), which is the first ever split end product i've used. I use this pretty much after every wash and my hair is already looking so much healthier. The last product i'm going to talk about is one of my favourites and this is Lee Stafford Beach Base Sea Salt Spray (£7.99). It is probably the nicest seas salt spray I have used, admittedly I have not used it in a while but back in my ombre days I loved this stuff just add a bit of texture and hold to my already wavy hair. 

So there we have it a very long post about my love for Lee Stafford hair products. Not only are they super affordable but they have such a wide range of products to suit so many different hair types and who doesn't love bright pink packaging?! I really want to try some products from the Argan Oil range as i've heard some amazing things, so if you've tried them do let me know.

Have you tried out any Lee Stafford products?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My favorite hair care brand of all times! I tried it many years ago for the first time during one of my trips to London, and since then I always stock up when I get the chance to fly over. My holy grail product is the Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist. Smells amazing and does the job. Thankfully Boots can now ship to Italy! I'll definitely try the Growth Treatment next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive heard amazing things about the sea salt spray and the hair growth treatment! I love the packaging!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.