Cleansers/Masks Storage

September 02, 2014

As you all enjoyed my beauty storage post, and all of my previous storage posts that I have done I thought it was about time that i'd continue, by showing you how I store all of my cleansers and masks.
Usually I store my cleansers and masks in my bathroom, but the lighting is so bad in there that it would be near impossible to take a half decent picture. I like to have them stored in my bathroom as I use them pretty much on a daily basis so it's nice to have them to hand, rather than rummaging through drawers upon drawers of stuff. 

I store all of my cleansers in the Ikea Skurar Bowl (£7) and it is literally the perfect size for everything to stand up nicely in, although if I purchase anymore skincare I may have to move things around. I try to keep everything somewhat organised in the bowl, with my favourite cleansers at the front, such as The Body Shop Vitamin Cream Cleanser (£8.50), and the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (£13.25). I have my more spotty/breakout cleansers at the back such as the Ren Clearcalm 3 Clay Cleanser (£18), and the Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Cleanser* (£9.50). Then finally my masks more towards the right hand side of the bowl, and i'm really loving the Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Mask* (£43) at the moment.

All in all I really like how i've got my cleansers and masks all set up, and the Skurar range really does make everything look so much more appealing and generally tidy.

How do you store your cleansers/masks?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ooh such a cute bowl! I'm making a trip to ikea soon :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute xx


    www.beautybillboard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I store my cleansers similarly, in a white bowl very close to this one! Works great! Your collection is so pretty. :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the baby pink ikea bowl. I've got 3 of the white, small version of it and they're so pretty! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they made these pots in this size!! It's so cute!! It's a really good idea of storing your products in it!! xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.