Perfect Lid Combo from Makeup Revolution

September 25, 2014

For a while now i've been on the search for some neutral eyeshadows that weren't from my Naked palettes, although I love them very much, wearing them day in day out can get a little too repetitive for liking. 
I was surprised with a lovely package from the lovely team at Makeup Revolution over the weekend, which contained a couple of beautiful autumnal neutral shades that are exactly what i've been looking for. 

The Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow 'Make It Happen'* (£1),  is a lovely autumnal brown with a slight purple undertone, which is different to any other shade i've owned. I love using a darker shade as part of my everyday eye look as it really frames the eye and these deep neutral shades really brings out my eyes.

The Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow 'I Want U'* (£1), for me is the perfect golden shimmery shade and I find that I love a good gold shimmer as it really livens up an everyday eye look. It also works really well as a highlight in the inner corners, which I have found really shows off my eye colour whilst also making me look a lot more awake than I probably am. 

I've found that these two shades together can create an amazing combo for an everyday neutral eye, as the eyeshadows are build-able and the colour pay off it really good, for such an affordable eyeshadow. I really like using 'I Want U' all over the lid, and in the inner corners, with 'Make It Happen' in the crease and blended out towards the outer corner. I find this with a winged liner look to be lovely and it's a welcomed change to my everyday eye look. 

Hopefully i'll be doing a makeup look with these eyeshadows very soon, as I know you guys really seem to enjoy those kind of posts.

Have you tried out the Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooo I love the look of I Want You. I've never used Makeup Revolution before, but these two eyeshadows look lovely and they are complete bargains. Might have to pick some up!


    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.