This Week I #39

November 23, 2014

It's been a few weeks since I last posted my weekly ventures as i've been working non stop and as you've probably noticed the blog has also suffered because of this. I'm really trying to get a blog post up every other day, but i'm really missing daily blogging. Any who, this week has been busy busy but a few exciting things have happened that I thought I could share with you guys!
Started wrapping Christmas presents! - I started my Christmas shopping about two weeks ago and in a moment of boredom and through running out of hiding places, I decided to start wrapping some presents. I'm getting so excited for Christmas this year and I can't wait to see the big smiles of my family and friends when they open there presents.
Cooked Mum a yummy lasagne - As my step dad is currently away on business, I took advantage of this and cooked a lasagne for my mum and myself as we don't get to eat it very often. Not to toot my own horn, but I can make a mean lasagne and mum loved it!
Guest posted on Fragrance Direct - Quite an exciting thing happened this week as I had the opportunity to write a little guest post for Fragrance Direct's blog, which went live on Thursday. The post is all about some amazing yet affordable stocking fillers, so if you haven't yet, go check out the post here.

Today i'm enjoying my only day off this weekend, by doing a spot of Christmas shopping and hunting down some Christmasy bedding for my room.

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That lasagne looks A-MAZING!


    www.stylesunrise.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wrapping and your mom's lasagna looks so delicious! Making me hungry :)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wrapping is so stunning and the lasagne has my tummy rumbling! I've just been doing some school work and a lot of organising blog-wise for over the holiday period! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.